Home remedies for headache
The headache is a common suffering that usually appears especially in stressful situations in hot weather or after a bad night's sleep. There are many types of headaches with different causes, so when you have frequent form is necessary to go to a doctor to find out the origin of this suffering and treat it appropriately. Meanwhile, in umComo.com.br we give you some home remedies for headache very effective.
- One of the home remedies for headache most classic and economical is to apply a cold compress on the area that bothers us. You can opt for a full ice pack wrapped in tissue or a compress of cold gel.Lie in bed and apply the cold in the affected area for 20 minutes. It is recommended that in a quiet environment and preferably in low light.Photo: hogarutil.com
- Another very effective natural solution is to apply cold compresses of chamomile infusion in the affected region. This plant acts as a good anti-inflammatory and sedative, improving disturbances.It is recommended to apply an intense and cold infusion, let the compress for 20 minutes, take a 10 minute break and repeat again for another 20 minutes. You can also drink three daily cups of chamomile to improve your overall health and relieve the headache.
- The lavender oil is one of the home remedies for more effective headache, because it is an essence that gives off an aroma with relaxing properties, perfect for treating the pain of tension head .Only need to mix 4 drops of lavender oil to any unscented massage oil, or other natural products such as olive oil or almond oil. Massage region with this mixture for 10 minutes and notice relief.Photo: unoentrerios.com.ar
- And following in the proposed natural oils, the mint is very effective. You can add 4 drops in a cloth dampened with cold water and apply on the aching head region for 10 minutes or massage the same way as we indicated to you in the previous step with lavender oil.Mint is an excellent vasodilator that works very effective for treating such conditions.Photo: viviendosanos.com
- The apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy to relieve the headache that can be taken orally or applied to compress. If you prefer to take it, just mix two tablespoons in a glass of water and drink.Topically, soak a compress in cold water and add a little apple cider vinegar. Let the affected area for 10 minutes.Photo: bug.ba
- Among the home remedies for headache can not ignore several excellent infusions that will help you do away with disturbances. Some of the most prominent are:
- Ginger infusion , which thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties it operates effectively and quickly.
- Lemon tea.
- Mint tea, as well as the oil is effective, consuming this infusion orally also helps reduce the headache.